• Princeton moved up six spots to fourth after Saturday's second round at the Nittany Lion Invitational at Penn State.
• While Kelly Shon turned in an identical even-par 72 Saturday as she did Friday to remain in contention in a fourth-place tie overall, the other three Tigers all cut shots off their Friday scores.
• Alexandra Wong, Anna Jang and Sydney Kersten helped Princeton cut 19 shots off its Friday score, moving the Tigers to 23-over heading into Sunday's final round at 8:30 a.m.
• Penn State took command of its home tournament Saturday, holding a 20-shot lead over Old Dominion. Penn State's Ellen Ceresko leads teammate Christina Vosters by three shots as Ceresko stands at 6-under. Old Dominion's Gemma Fuster is third at 1-under, while Shon is one of two players at even par.
• Complete results are available at the PDF link on this page.