• Both Princeton tennis teams will be in action this weekend as the women's team heads to Columbia, Mo., for Missouri's Aces for the Cure Invitational and the men visit the National Tennis Center in New York.
• The women's tournament will put Princeton players against those from Tulsa, Oklahoma State and Missouri in doubles and singles competitions. The schedule is as follows:
Friday, Princeton will face Tulsa in doubles at 10 a.m. ET and Oklahoma State in doubles at 11:30 a.m., followed by Missouri in singles at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, Princeton will face Missouri in doubles at 10 a.m. ET, followed by Oklahoma State in doubles at 11:30 a.m. and Tulsa in singles at 2:30 p.m. Sunday, Princeton will face Tulsa in doubles at 10 a.m. ET, followed by Oklahoma State in singles at 11:30 a.m.
• The event is the first competition of the fall season for the women's team, while the men's team opened its season last weekend by hosting the Farnsworth/Princeton Invitational.
• Ten Princeton men's players are registered to compete at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center Men's College Invitational, a regional event that runs Friday through Sunday.
• Princeton's singles players in the event are: Augie Bloom, Jonathan Carcione, Michael Lin, Zack McCourt, Matija Pecotic, Ben Quazzo, Florin Radu, Dan Richardson, Matt Siow and Matt Spindler. The doubles pairs are scheduled to be Bloom-Spindler, Carcione-Siow, Radu-Richardson, Lin-Quazzo and McCourt-Pecotic.
• Pecotic has been named the No. 2 overall seed for the open singles event, as the two-time Ivy League Player of the Year enters the tournament fresh off his victory in the top singles flight at the Farnsworth/Princeton Invitational while also teaming with McCourt to win the top doubles flight.
• Pecotic will open against Brown's Mike Riechmann at 10:30 a.m. Friday in the "A" draw, with McCourt in the same bracket against SMU's Arturs Kasijevs at 10:30. Bloom will face Harvard's Henry Steer at noon in the "B" draw, with Spindler against Army's Alex VanVelzer at noon. Richardson will face Marko Knezevic of Saint Peter's at 10:30 in the "C" draw. Siow will start against Chris Jimenez of Saint Francis (Pa.) at noon in the "D" draw, with Carcione starting against Dartmouth's Sam Todd in the same draw at noon. Radu, against Marist's Joris Van Eck, and Quazzo, against Harvard's Brendan Seaver, will start the "E" draw at 10:30. In the "G" draw, Lin will start against Eric Jacobs of Columbia at noon.
• In doubles, Pecotic and McCourt are the top seed in the No. 1 draw and will start against Jaimes Barnhart and Kevin Budrawich of Sacred Heart at 9 a.m., with Bloom and Spindler in the No. 2 draw against Dartmouth's Erik Nordahl and Brendan Tannenbaum at 9 a.m. Carcione and Siow will start against Peder Gram and Mike Puntillo of Fordham at 9 a.m. in the No. 3 draw. Lin and Quazzo have a bye in the No. 4 bracket and won't play until Saturday, nor will Radu and Richardson in that same draw.
• For more on the men's event, click here, and for more on the women's event, click here.