Top-Ranked Men's Squash Remains Perfect, Sweeps Brown
The top-ranked Princeton men's squash team didn't allow the drama from Saturday's victory at Yale affect it Sunday afternoon in Providence. The Tigers took all 27 individual games in a 9-0 sweep of Brown.
Princeton moved to 9-0 on the season, 5-0 in the Ivy League, with the win at Brown. The Tigers rested top player Todd Harrity, but the rest of the lineup took care of business. With Samuel Kang playing at the No. 1 spot, Princeton continued its march through the Ivy League.
The Tigers will face a challenging opponent Friday evening when they head to Ithaca to face the sixth-ranked Big Red. Cornell reached the CSA semifinal last season before falling to Princeton in a hard-fought semifinal.Princeton 9, Brown 0
1. Samuel Kang def. Blake Reinson 11-9, 11-3, 11-3
2. Tyler Osborne def. Eamon O'Connor 11-0, 11-2, 11-1
3. Dylan Ward def. Jack Blasberg 13-11, 11-5, 11-9
4. Steve Harrington def. Chris Holter 11-5, 11-4, 11-8
5. Taylor Tutrone def. Michael Snower 11-7, 11-4, 11-9
6. David Hoffman def. Phillip Holburton 11-1, 11-5, 11-3
7. Vivek Dinodia def. Charles Lebovitz 11-6, 11-6, 11-8
8. Michael LeBlanc def. Alex Hsu 11-2, 11-9, 11-8
9. Ash Egan def. Avi Bhavani 11-7, 11-5, 11-5