Princeton (2-3-1) at Lafayette (3-4-1)
Wednesday, Sept. 19 at Easton, Pa. | Live Stats
• Princeton will return from its two-match trip to California to visit Lafayette in Easton, Pa., Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• Princeton leads the all-time series 3-0-1. The teams played annually from 1996-98, which Princeton swept, before the teams resumed the series last year. Lafayette at Princeton tied 2-2 at Roberts Stadium on Sept. 21, 2011.
• Princeton rallied to tie in the meeting a year ago, as Lafayette scored in the 11th and 48th minutes, while Princeton scored in the 52nd (Sara Chehrehsa '12) and 63rd (sophomore Liana Cornacchio) minutes. Sophomore Darcy Hargadon played the whole game in goal, making one save as Princeton outshot Lafayette 29-3.
• For Lafayette, junior defender Catherine Galgano and senior goalkeeper Lauren Smedley were on the preseason All-Patriot League team this fall. Senior Jill Dozier leads the team with four goals, while Smedley has played every minute in goal and carries an 0.85 GAA.
• The Leopards snapped a three-match losing streak Sunday with a 4-0 win over Wagner.
• For Princeton, senior Jen Hoy leads the Ivy League in points per game (2.00), goals per game (1.00) and total goals (six). Seniors Claire Pinciaro (2-1, 2.17 GAA) and Kristin Watson (0-2, 1.76 GAA) have played all but 65 of the team's 560 minutes this season.
• The Lafayette game is the team's last before it opens the Ivy League season Saturday at Yale.