Men's Basketball Announces 2012-13 Roster
• Brendan Connolly, Mack Darrow and Ian Hummer will be the three-member senior class, and T.J. Bray will join that trio as captains.
• It will be the first time in program history that Princeton will have four co-captains.
• Jimmy Sherburne will take a year off from the team and Princeton while recovering from a shoulder injury. He hopes to return for the 2013-14 season.
• Will Barrett will return as part of the four-member junior class after missing most of last season due to a foot injury. Bray, Chris Clement and Daniel Edwards comprise the rest of the class.
• Brian Fabrizius, Bobby Garbade, Denton Koon and Clay Wilson will make up this year's sophomore class.
• Three freshmen, including 6-8 forward Hans Brase (Clover, S.C./Hill School (Pa.)), 7-1 center Edward "Edo" Lawrence (London, England/Canterbury School (Conn.)) and 6-3 guard Mike Washington Jr. (Oak Harbor, Wash./Oak Harbor), will join the team this year. Brase will wear No. 30, Lawrence will wear No. 33 and Washington will wear No. 13.
• The team's height ranges almost a foot, from 6-foot-2 Chris Clement to 7-foot-1 Edo Lawrence, believed to be the tallest player in program history. Princeton's average height this season is 6-foot-8.
• With Mike Washington Jr., Princeton returns to the West Coast for a player after one year without one, since the 2011 graduations of Californians Dan Mavraides and Kareem Maddox.
• The team is just about equally balanced between the classes, with no more than four and no fewer than three members of any class.
• Every non-freshman on the roster has been to the postseason in each year of his career, with Princeton having participated in the 2010 and 2012 College Basketball Invitational tournaments and the 2011 NCAA Tournament.
• The 2013 senior class has 66 wins through three years. If Princeton is able to extend its streak of 20-win seasons to four seasons, the senior class would be Princeton's winningest since 2000 (92). The winningest four-year class in history is 1999 (95), also the last class with four straight 20-win seasons.
• A postseason appearance would make the senior class the first since 2002 to gain four straight postseason berths.
> Full Schedule and Results
- 7:00 PM
- 6:00 PM