Men's Tennis Heads to Penn, Women to L.A. for ITA All-America
• The fall individual seasons continue this weekend for the Princeton tennis teams, with the men competing in the Penn Invitational and Lindsay Graff and Katherine Flanigan representing the women's team in Los Angeles for the Riviera/ITA All-American Championships.
• Graff and Flanigan will begin the women's competition Saturday in the pre-qualifying doubles draw at UCLA as the No. 2 seed against Abigail Tere-Apsiah and Natalia Vavulina of Georgia State at 11:30 a.m. ET. Two wins will get the duo into the qualifying draw. Graff will then play in the qualifying singles draw at Riviera Country Club on Oct. 2. That draw will be available after the weekend.
• Zack McCourt, Jonathan Carcione, Dan Richardson, Dan Davies, Michael Lin, Ben Quazzo, Mohamed El Tonbari and Michael Katz will represent the Princeton men at Penn.
• Binghamton, Brown, Buffalo, Delaware, Drexel, Iowa, Lehigh, Minnesota, NJIT, Norfolk State, Saint Francis (Pa.), Saint Joseph's, Saint Peter's and Temple will join the host Penn and Princeton players at the event.
• McCourt and Carcione will compete in the top singles flight, with Richardson and Davies in the second flight, Lin and Quazzo in the third flight and El Tonbari and Katz in the fifth flight. Davies/McCourt and Lin/Quazzo will be in the top doubles flight, while El Tonbari/Katz and Carcione/Richardson will be in the second singles flight. Draws can be found at the PDF link on this page.