Women's Tennis Defeats Dartmouth, 6-1
PRINCETON -- The Princeton women's tennis team picked up a 6-1 win over Dartmouth Saturday afternoon, getting five singles victories in the effort.
Lindsay Graff, Katherine Flanigan and Monica Chow were winners on both singles and doubles courts. Graff and Hilary Bartlett, as well as Chow and Flanigan, scored doubles victories to secure the afternoon's first point, while Graff, Flanigan, Chow, Rachel Saiontz and Katie Goepel were all singles winners.
The home weekend will continue Sunday at noon against 72nd-ranked Harvard, outdoors at the Lenz Tennis Center or inside at Jadwin Gymnasium in the event of rain.
Princeton (9-10, 2-2) 6, Dartmouth (7-10, 1-2) 1
1. (30) Bartlett/Graff (P) def. Leonard/Okuda (D), 8-6
2. Decker-Sadowski/Liu (D) def. Goepel/Saiontz (P), 9-8(2)
3. Chow/Flanigan (P) def. Reichel/Smith (D), 9-7
1. Sarah Leonard (D) def. (100) Hilary Bartlett (P), 6-1, 6-4
2. Lindsay Graff (P) def. Akiko Okuda (D), 6-4, 6-3
3. Katherine Flanigan (P) def. Janet Liu (D), 6-2, 6-1
4. Rachel Saiontz (P) def. Melissa Matsuoka (D), 6-4, 6-7(4), (10-4)
5. Monica Chow (P) def. Theresa Smith (D) 3-6, 6-1, 5-4(7)
6. Katie Goepel (P) def. Sabrina Stewart (D), 6-2, 6-4