Women's Golf Finishes Eighth at Yale
• The Princeton women's golf team finished eighth in a 16-team field at the Yale Fall Invitational as the event wrapped up Sunday at The Course at Yale.
• Junior Kelly Shon led the Tigers at +1 for the three rounds after firing a 72 Sunday. She placed fourth overall.
• Shon was the top Ivy Leaguer in a field that had 36 of them in an overall field of 86. Harvard, Yale, Brown, Penn and Dartmouth joined Princeton from the Ivy at the tournament.
• Nova Southeastern won both the team and individual titles, finishing at 5-under as a team and 26 shots in front of Penn State. Daniela Ortiz won medalist honors at 9-under, six shots ahead of teammate Abbey Gittings as Nova Southeastern players took the top three places.
• Princeton will continue its fall season next weekend at the Nittany Lion Invitational at Penn State.
• Princeton's results are below, and results for all teams can be found at the PDF link on this page.
8. Princeton 309-298-312--919 (+55)
4. Kelly Shon 74-71-72--217 (+1)
T26. Alexandra Wong 75-76-78--229 (+13)
T44. Anna Jang 80-73-83--236 (+20)
T46. Sydney Kersten 80-78-79--237 (+21)
84. Mary Funk 87-91-90--268 (+52)