1995 SOFTBALL FIELD VENUE
CHAIN OF COMMAND (In Attendance)
1) Chain of command during severe or catastrophic injury will be as follows:
a) Team Physician (if present)
b) Certified Athletic Trainer
c) Coaching Staff
2) If Team Physician or Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) are ON SITE at time of injury, he/she will take command.
3) If Team Physician or Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC) are NOT ON SITE, then the next person on the Chain of Command is in charge.
For all intercollegiate events a Certified Athletic Trainer will be on site. Team physician will be on call for events. For all scheduled practices an ATC will be located in Caldwell Athletic Training Room.
Certified Athletic Trainer will carry cellular phone to access EMS/public safety. In the event a Certified Athletic Trainer is not in attendance, contact Caldwell Athletic Training Staff AND EMS/public safety using Blue Phone (refer to Emergency phones) or phone in Guard Shack to coordinate any emergency needs. Send designated person to meet ambulance at entrance.
EMERGENCY EQUIPMENT ON SITE
Practices: Athletes/coaches are responsible for supplying water. Ice and first aid supplies will be located in Caldwell Athletic Training Room provided. All emergency equipment will be located in 1952 Stadium or Baker Rink.
Intercollegiate Events: Ice, water and a first aid/Athletic Trainer's kit will be provided by ATC. All emergency equipment will be located in 1952 Stadium or Baker Rink.
LOCATION OF AED
An AED will be available through public safety or athletic training staff during all scheduled practices/events.
ACCESS TO VENUE
To access 1995 Field, take Faculty Road to Elm Drive past the Guard Shack on the Right.
LOCATION OF LIGHTNING SHELTER
All athletes and coaches must clear the field and use Baker Rink or Dillon Gym for shelter.
LOCATION OF EMERGENCY PHONES
Cellular Phone (w/ ATC)
Blue Light Emergency Phone:
- Across Elm Drive in front of MacMillan Hall
- Across Soccer Fields in front of 1940 Hall
- Behind Lenz Tennis Center