Feature: NCAA Track & Field Participants
Princeton will be represented by six student-athletes at the 2014 NCAA Men’s and Women’s Outdoor Track and Field Championships this week at the University of Oregon. Each athlete checked in to talk a little about their specific event.
Princeton competitors in Eugene will be:
- Chris Bendtsen – Men’s 10k
- Adam Bragg – Men’s Pole Vault
- Megan Curham – Women’s 10k
- Damon McLean – Men’s Triple Jump
- Eddie Owens – Men’s Steeplechase
- Julia Ratcliffe – Women’s Hammer Throw
Click here to read a preview of the championships and to find competition times for each event. Check GoPrincetonTigers.com later in the week to follow all six. Fans can also follow along on Twitter at @PUTigers and @PrincetonTrack.