Hoy, Cornacchio Each Notch Two as Women's Soccer Defeats Saint Peter's
• Jen Hoy (2', 54'), Liana Cornacchio (53', 78') and Jessica Lee (31') had Princeton's goal, while Princeton got credit for an own goal (38').
• Saint Peter's scored in the 69th minute to break the shutout bid.
• Claire Pinciaro had three first-half saves, and senior classmate Kristin Watson had five second-half saves as the Princeton keepers switched at halftime.
• Princeton outshot Saint Peter's 24-11 overall and 16-9 on goal.
• Hoy now has 29 career goals and 65 career points, fourth and fifth all-time in Princeton history, respectively.
• Hoy now has a career-high 11 goals this season, making her the seventh player in program history with at least 11 goals in a season.
• It was a five-point game for Cornacchio, who also assisted on Hoy's second goal.
• Jessica Haley notched her team-best fifth assist in the game, while freshman Izzy Byers had her first career point by assisting on the final goal.
• Princeton, riding a three-match win streak, will return to Ivy play Saturday at 2 p.m. at Roberts Stadium against Dartmouth.