• Princeton wrapped up competition at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center Men's College Invitational Sunday by winning five of the six finals in which Princeton players competed.
• Matija Pecotic and Michael Lin were winners twice over, as Pecotic took the "A" singles and No. 1 doubles titles, with Zack McCourt, and Lin took the "G" singles and No. 4 doubles titles, with Ben Quazzo.
• Princeton head coach Billy Pate said, "It was another successful weekend for our team and we're pleased to see multiple guys winning their draws in singles and doubles. As we told the team on Friday after we registered 20 wins on the opening day, you can never take success for granted. College tennis is very deep and there were good players at this tournament, so we feel good about where we are thus far."
• Princeton's results are below. More results and information on the tournament can be found here.
(67) Matija Pecotic (Prin) def. (113) John Huang (Yale), 6-1, 6-4
Dragos Ignat (Columbia) def. Matt Spindler (Prin), 7-6(3), 6-4
Michael Lin (Prin) def. Andres Isaza (Dartmouth), 6-3, 6-2
Ben Quazzo (Prin) def. Tommy Ratchford (Yale), 7-5, 6-4
Jonathan Carcione (Prin) def. Patrick Chase (Yale), 7-5, 6-3
Cameron Ghorbani (Dartmouth) def. Dan Richardson (Prin), 6-2, 6-0
No. 1 Doubles
Zack McCourt-Matija Pecotic (Prin) def. Brandon Burke-Sam Fife (Brown), 8-4
No. 3 Doubles
Jonathan Carcione-Matt Siow (Prin) def. Yuri Gricheno-Peter Skvarka (FDU), 8-3
No. 4 Doubles
Michael Lin-Ben Quazzo (Prin) def. Jason Brown-Martin Svenning (Yale), 8-5