Women's Tennis Finishes Second Day in Missouri
• Princeton completed its second day at the Missouri Aces for the Cure tournament, taking two of three doubles matches from Missouri, two doubles matches from Oklahoma State, and one doubles match from Tulsa.
• Later in the day Princeton took three of seven singles matches from Tulsa.
• The tournament will wrap Sunday. All of Princeton's results from Saturday are below.
First Round Doubles
Missouri vs. Princeton
1. (57) Lindsay Graff/Katherine Flanigan (Princeton) def. Elisha Gabb/Cierra Gayton-Leach (Missouri) 8-6
2. Amanda Muliawan/Monica Chow (Princeton) def. Rachel Stuhlmann/Madison Rhyner (Missouri) 8-6
3. Alex Clark/Maria Christensen (Missouri) def. Katie Goepel/Emily Hahn (Princeton) 8-4
Second Round Doubles
Oklahoma State vs. Princeton
1. Malika Rose/Meghan Blevins (OSU) def. Monica Chow/Amanda Muliawan (Princeton), 8-6
2. Katie Goepel/Emily Hahn (Princeton) def. Kanyapat Narattana/Maria Alvarez (OSU) 5-1, def.
Lindsay Graff/Joan Cannon (Princeton) def. Belen Rivera/Carol Benito (Tulsa) 9-7
First Round Singles
Tulsa vs. Princeton
1. (45) Samantha Vickers (Tulsa) def. (118) Lindsay Graff (Princeton) 4-6, 7-6(3), 10-3
2. Amanda Muliawan (Princeton) def. Isaura Enrique (Tulsa) 6-2, 6-2
3. Katherine Flanigan (Princeton) def. Michelle Farley (Tulsa) 7-5, 6-4
4. Maria Sant'Anna (Tulsa) def. Katie Goepel (Princeton) 6-0, 6-1
5. Emily Hahn (Princeton) def. Carol Benito (Tulsa) 7-5, 6-2
6. Renata Kurikova (Tulsa) def. Monica Chow (Princeton) 7-5, 6-3
7. Belen Rivera (Tulsa) def. Joan Cannon (Princeton) 6-1, 6-2