• The Princeton women's tennis team opened its fall season Friday at Missouri's Aces for the Cure event with doubles matches against players from Tulsa and Oklahoma Sate and singles matches against players from Missouri.
• In doubles, Tulsa took all five matches from Princeton, while the Tigers took all three matches from Oklahoma State. In singles, Princeton took four of six from Missouri and dropped the lone match against Tulsa.
• Princeton's duo of Lindsay Graff and Katherine Flanigan had a big win over Oklahoma State's Malika Rose and Kanyapat Narattana in a battle of ITA-ranked doubles pairs. Graff and Flanigan were ranked 57th, Rose and Narattana 14th, and the Princeton pair won in a tiebreak.
Doubles (1st Round)
Tulsa vs. Princeton
1. Samantha Vickers/Isaura Enrique (Tulsa) def. (57) Lindsay Graff/Katherine Flanigan (Princeton) 8-2
2. Michelle Farley/Saana Sarteinen (Tulsa) def. Katie Goepel/Monica Chow (Princeton) 8-6
3. Maria Sant'Anna/Renata Kurikova (Tulsa) def. Amanda Muliawan/Emily Hahn (Princeton) 8-5
Carol Benito/Belen Rivera (Tulsa) def. Joan Cannon (Princeton)/Maria Alvarez (OSU) 8-5
Doubles (2nd round)
Oklahoma State vs. Princeton
1. (57) Lindsay Graff/Katherine Flanigan (Princeton) def. (14) Malika Rose/Kanyapat Narattana (OSU) 9-8 (7-4)
2. Katie Goepel/Monica Chow (Princeton) def. Meghan Blevins/C.C. Sardinha (OSU) 8-6
Amanda Muliawan/Emily Hahn (Princeton) def. Maria Alvarez (OSU)/Belen Rivera (Tulsa) 8-4
Carol Benito (Tulsa) def. Joan Cannon (Princeton) 8-3
Missouri vs. Princeton
1. (118) Lindsay Graff (Princeton) def. Elisha Gabb(Missouri) 6-3, 6-7 (4), 10-5
2. Cierra Gayton-Leach (Missouri) def. Amanda Muliawan (Princeton) 7-5, 3-6, 10-4
3. Katherine Flanigan (Princeton) def. Rachel Stuhlmann (Missouri) 6-1,6-0
4. Maria Christensen (Missouri) def. Katie Goepel (Princeton) 6-1,7-5
5. Emily Hahn (Princeton) def. Alex Clark (Missouri) 7-6(5), 6-3
6. Monica Chow (Princeton) def. Madison Rhyner (Missouri) 4-6, 6-3, 10-5
Extra Match: (mixed teams)
Renata Kurikova (Tulsa) def. Joan Cannon (Princeton) 6-1, 6-4